- Originally from Trinidad and Tobago, Steve Cooper has lived in Canada since 1975.
- His art reflects a union of the machine age and nature. What may otherwise be left in a junkyard
- is transformed into garden sculptures, coffee tables and much more. Steve enjoys the
- challenge of finding unique ways to give mechanical discards new life.
Sculpture composed of tractor parts, nuts and nails.
Sculpture composed of vice-grip pliers and sheet steel. Will not bite.
- Approximately 12" high and 16" wide.
Sculpture composed of everything a needs to think, includes idea bell and loose screws.
Designs in Wrought Iron
315 Paisley Road, Guelph, Ontario N1H 2R1
SEE MORE OF STEVE'S WORK
visits since October 29, 1999
- INFO FOR ARTISTS
All artwork copyright © by the Artist